Bart Allen is a speedster from the not too distant future known as Impulse and later Kid Flash. He is from 2056, at a time the Reach had taken over. With a make shift time machine, he returned to 2016 to prevent the death of his grandfather, Flash (Barry Allen) and thus ultimately stop the Reach takeover. As he could not return to his future, he joined the Team as Impulse. After the death of his cousin, Wally West, Bart took over his mantle of Kid Flash.
- Superhuman Speed
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Bart Allen/Impulse. The original character was created by Mark Waid and Mike Wieringo and first appeared in Flash (Volume 2) #92.
- Impulse was voiced by Jason Marsden.
- 14 Appearances of Bartholomew Allen II (Earth-16)
- 3 Images featuring Bartholomew Allen II (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about Bartholomew Allen II (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Bartholomew Allen II (Earth-16)
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.
Young Justice member