Snafu was a costumed criminal who operated in New York City. Using his special suit to dazzle and disturb people, Snafu committed a couple of crimes, before he came in conflict with New York's new protector Man-Bat. Snafu managed to get the upper hand briefly into the fight, but he was ultimately defeated and captured.
- High-tech suit with micro-circuitry that enables the suit's disrupting capabilities.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 4 Appearances of Bartholomew Higgins (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Bartholomew Higgins (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Bartholomew Higgins (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bartholomew Higgins (New Earth)