Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At a convention of Marshals and sheriffs, Marshal "Bat" Trask, the self-proclaimed "foremost malform hunter this side of Little Rock, Arkansas", unveiled his newly created robotic Razormen to an unsuspecting crowd.
When the band of malform outlaws known as Generation Hex attempted to rob a mail train, Trask was waiting for them on board the train with his Razormen hidden in the boxcars. Hoping for a malform-free West, Trask sent his Razormen after Generation Hex to hunt down and destroy the malforms. What Trask did not know, or perhaps knew only on a subconscious level, was that the genius that enabled him to design the Razormen came from a subtle mutation of his own brain. The Razormen relentlessly persued Generation Hex for days. But before the robots were able to destroy their targets, Generation Hex tricked the Razormen into slaughtering the non-malform inhabitants of the town of Humanity instead.
- Genius Level Intellect: Although he is unaware of it, a subtle "malformation" (mutation) in his own brain renders him a genius, able to design primitive malform-hunting robots as early as the late 19th century
- 1 Appearances of Bartholomew Trask (Amalgam Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Bartholomew Trask (Amalgam Universe)
- Quotations by or about Bartholomew Trask (Amalgam Universe)
- Character Gallery: Bartholomew Trask (Amalgam Universe)