Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Basil Karlo was an actor who became the malleable menace known as Clayface, constantly dealing with Batman and Robin. In Lego Batman he busted out of Arkham Asylum with a bunch of other criminals and joined the Riddler's group as they plan to stage a heist on the Gotham Gold Reserves.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Clayface. The original character was created by Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #40.
- Clayface was voiced by Ogie Banks for Lego Batman: The Videogame and Fred Tatasciore for Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes.
- 1 Appearances of Basil Karlo (Lego Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Basil Karlo (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Basil Karlo (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Basil Karlo (Lego Batman)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."