Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Unsinkable": Batgirl confronts her father, the Reaper's mysterious client. Cluemaster puts Batgirl into a coma with Black Mercy. When Batgirl awakens, she finds herself at her mother's hospital. At first, [[Crystal Brown (New Eart
Appearing in "Unsinkable"
- Dragon (Hallucination)
- Royal Flush Gang (Hallucination)
- Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) (In a photograph only) (Hallucination)
- Blackhawk Squadron (In a photograph only) (Hallucination)
- Nell Little (Hallucination)
- Proxy (Hallucination)
- Stargirl (Hallucination)
- Teen Titans (Hallucination)
- Skeets (In a photograph only) (Hallucination)
- Bat-Signal (Hallucination)
- Black Lantern Ring (Hallucination)
- Black Mercy
- Cosmic Staff (Hallucination)
Synopsis for "Unsinkable"
Batgirl confronts her father, the Reaper's mysterious client. Cluemaster puts Batgirl into a coma with Black Mercy. When Batgirl awakens, she finds herself at her mother's hospital. At first, Crystal Brown appears to not realize Batgirl's identity, but after a heart warming conversation she tells Batgirl that she is proud of her. When Batgirl leaves the hospital room, she is greeted by a few fans waiting for her, and sees Robin waiting on a nearby building. Later, Oracle and Batgirl speak about the visions the mercy gave her. When asked if they were too boring, Batgirl gives a vague response, and a few pages from her dream are shown. These include an older Stephanie with a child who we can assume is her future son, and an older Stephanie as a Female NightWing working alongside what appears to be Nell Little as Batgirl.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batgirl Vol 3 24 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batgirl series
- Images from Batgirl Vol 3 24
Links and References
- No external links.