Appearing in "Knights in a Half Shell"
- Gotham City Police Department
- Wayne Industries
- Casey Jones (Mentioned only)
- April O'Neil (Mentioned only)
- Damian Wayne (Mentioned only)
- Dr. Naveen Kahn (Mentioned only)
- League of Assassins (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Knights in a Half Shell"
A generator theft on Powers Industrial by the Foot Clan is unsuccessfully intercepted by the Turtles, marking the fourth attack on a major research facility in Gotham City. A scientist who witnessed it debriefs Batman who begins his own investigations.
A young pizza delivery boy is instructed to leave the food on the ground for the hungry turtles while Batman ponders about the new villains stalking the streets of Gotham City. In the sewers, Killer Croc and his crew make their way towards the Batmobile, seeking to strip it of its parts. While following a tracer, they stumble upon the Turtle Lair.
Above ground, Batman discovers the Foot Clan attacking a Wayne Enterprises warehouse and proceeds to beat up the ninja while underground the Turtles similarly destroy Croc and his crew. While he interrogates a ninja, Batman is stopped by Shredder who warns Batman against any further investigations as his city will feel the repercussions.
- This book was first published on December 9, 2015.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series
- Images from Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vol 1 1
Links and References
- No external links.