- We outnumber you, six to two! Democratic convention means that our consensus view of reality holds good! You're the lunatics now!
- -- The Joker
Appearing in "Tales of Madness"
- Greg Roark (security guard)
- David (Lisa's brother; story)
- Dean (Only appearance; dies)
- Miss Jaye (Single appearance)
- Mr. Layney (Only appearance; dies)
- Joker Venom (story)
Synopsis for "Tales of Madness"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is divided into three chapters, Democratic Conventions, Tales of Madness, and The Jigsaw Man.
- This Batman: Cataclysm crossover takes place between Catwoman #57 and Robin #53.
- This issue is not included in the Batman: Cataclysm collected edition.
- The Riddler asks himself a series of existential questions, concluding with "Why a Duck?" This is not a complete non-sequitur, it's a reference to the Marx Brothers film The Cocoanuts.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Arkham Asylum - Tales of Madness Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
|Batman: Cataclysm Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Cataclysm crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1998. Gotham City was almost completely destroyed by a massive earthquake. This story led into the events that would eventually create No Man's Land.