Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Ruins": It hasn't been too long since the Joker's plan was stopped and the Gotham City was saved. Joker is suffering from the effects of the Titan drug and will likely die sometime soon. Meanwhile, former warden to Arkham, Quincy Sharp, is now running for mayor, and took all the credit for stop
Appearing in "Ruins"
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Joker (Flashback and main story)
- Hugo Strange (Behind the scenes)
- Terrence Trask (First appearance) (Flashback and main story) (Dies)
- Tracy Trask (First appearance) (Flashback and main story) (Dies)
- Harley Quinn
Synopsis for "Ruins"
It hasn't been too long since the Joker's plan was stopped and the Gotham City was saved. Joker is suffering from the effects of the Titan drug and will likely die sometime soon. Meanwhile, former warden to Arkham, Quincy Sharp, is now running for mayor, and took all the credit for stopping Joker's plot.
Meanwhile, Batman is on a mission of his own. Apparently several crates worth of Joker's Titan formula have made their way to Gotham's shores, and criminals are trying to get their hands on it. A brother and sister duo, calling themselves "T & T", have gotten their hands on the Titan formula and were previous lackeys for Two-Face. Batman went to his old enemy for information about the two, and learns that the brother and sister are on Titan, and plan to eliminate several political figures at a celebration at the new city hall.
Batman comes prepared; spraying explosive gel on both his hands and feet in order to defeat the two criminals the same way he defeated the Joker. Unfortunately Batman's efforts were not enough, the two criminals were actually rigged to blow up. The explosion completely obliterated the new city hall. Quincy Sharp was furious and orders that half of Gotham City be sanctioned off to create "Arkham City" a new free-roam prison to dump the scum of Gotham. In the end Batman doesn't feel that Sharp could have created something like this on his own, and suspects that someone else may be pulling Sharp's strings.
- No special notes.
- On one of the pages where Batman is driving the Batmobile, if you look at one of the street signs you can vaguely see the name Bob Kane; the creator of Batman.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Arkham City Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Arkham City series
- Images from Batman: Arkham City Vol 1 1
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.