Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This paperback collects the first part of the Bruce Wayne: Fugitive storyline and takes places right after the Bruce Wayne: Murderer? storyline. The first part of the Bruce Wayne: Fugitive storyline originally was published in five different comic book series from May to August, 2002. This story was written by Devin Grayson, Chuck Dixon, Ed Brubaker, and Kelley Puckett. The illustrations are by Roger Robinson, Rick Leonardi, Scott McDaniel, Phil Noto, Trevor McCarthy, William Rosado, David Ross, Sean Phillips, and Damion Scott.
In this story Bruce Wayne is indicted for killing Vesper Fairchild. He is sent to Blackgate Prison only to escape, launching a citywide manhunt. Now Batman has now gone to ground, renouncing his true identity and operating deeper in the shadows than ever before. It falls to his extended family, Nightwing, Robin, Oracle, Batgirl, Spoiler, and Alfred to figure out who really did commit the murder. While the clues point to a possible setup, no one can deny that those same clues might point to Batman's actual guilt.
This paperback collects stories from the following comic books:
- Batman: Gotham Knights #27 (Positive I.D.)
- Birds of Prey #41 (Part Two: Felony Matters)
- Batman #601 (Part Three: Turning the Town Red, Part One)
- Batgirl #27 (Part Five)
- Nightwing (Volume 2) #68 (Part Six: Time & Motion)
- Batman: Gotham Knights #28 (Part Seven: The Mortician - Anti-Hero, Part One)
- Nightwing (Volume 2) #69 (Part Nine: Ins & Outs)
- Birds of Prey #43 (Part Ten: Blind Spot)
- Batman #603 (Part Eleven: The Turning Point)
- Batgirl #29 (Part Thirteen)
- No special notes.