This paperback collects the second part of the Bruce Wayne: Fugitive storyline. This part of the Bruce Wayne: Fugitive storyline originally was published in three different comic book series from May to September, 2002. This story was written by Greg Rucka, Judd Winick, Devin Grayson, and Ed Brubaker. The illustrations are by Steve Lieber, Sergio Cariello, Roger Robinson, and Scott McDaniel.
This story contains the conclusion of the mystery in the Bruce Wayne: Fugitive storyline in which Batman's allies decide he's been framed for the murder of Vesper Fairchild. The Dark Knight must find out who did it.
This paperback collects stories from the following comic books:
- Detective Comics #768 (Purity, Part One)
- Detective Comics #769 (Part Four: Purity, Part Two)
- Detective Comics #770 (Part Eight: Purity, Part Three)
- Detective Comics #771 (Part Twelve: Access)
- Detective Comics #772 (Part Sixteen: Principle)
- Batman: Gotham Knights #31 (Part Seventeen: Clean)
- Batman #605 (Part Eighteen)
- No special notes.