Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This paperback collects the Bruce Wayne: Murderer? storyline. A new edition was later released in March of 2014. This storyline originally was published in seven different comic book series in March and April, 2002. This story was written by Greg Rucka, Kelley Puckett, Chuck Dixon, Devin Grayson, and Ed Brubaker. The illustrations are by Rick Burchett, Scott McDaniel, Damion Scott, Trevor McCarthy, Roger Robinson, Rick Leonardi, Pete Woods, and Steve Lieber.
In this story Bruce Wayne is found with the dead body of Vesper Fairchild in his arms and he is arrested for her murder. Looking to prove Bruce's innocence, Nightwing, Robin and Batgirl quickly begin an investigation to discover the true killer. But as the mystery unfolds, evidence of Bruce's guilt mounts and even his closest allies begin to question their mentor's innocence. Tired of portraying himself as someone he is not and further embracing the freedom of his masked identity, Bruce decides to lay his millionaire playboy alter ego to rest and live life only as the Batman.
This paperback collects stories from the following comic books:
- Batman: The 10-Cent Adventure #1 (The Fool's Errand)
- Detective Comics #766 (Part One: Procedure)
- Batgirl #24 (Part Two: Batgirl)
- Nightwing (Volume 2) #65 ( Part Three: Bustout!)
- Batman: Gotham Knights #25 (Part Four: No Exit)
- Birds of Prey #39 (Part Five: The Gun)
- Robin (Volume 4) #98 (Part Six: The Thin Line)
- Batman #599 (Part Seven: From the Inside-Out)
- Detective Comics #767 (Part Eight: Timeless)
- Nightwing (Volume 2) #66 (Part Nine: The Unusual Suspects)
- Batman: Gotham Knights #26 (Part Ten: Innocent Until)
- Robin (Volume 4) #99 (Part Eleven: Where the Road Ends)
- Birds of Prey #40 (Part Twelve: Switchback)
- Batman #600 (The Scene of the Crime)
- No special notes.