Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This paperback collects the Batman: Detective storyline. It consists of several separate stories. Most of these stories were written by Paul Dini, one was written by Royal McGraw. The stories were illustrated by Don Kramer, J.H. Williams III, Joe Benitez, and Marcos Marz. The stories were originally published from September, 2006 to February, 2007 in Detective Comics, after James Robinson's crossover Face the Face, and alongside Grant Morrison's Batman run beginning in Batman and Son. It's the beginning of Dini's lengthy run on Detective Comics, leading into his second arc Death and the City.
This paperback consists of the following comic books:
- Detective Comics #821 (The Beautiful People)
- Detective Comics #822 (E. Nigma, Consulting Detective)
- Detective Comics #823 (Stalked)
- Detective Comics #824 (Night of the Penguin)
- Detective Comics #825 (The Return of Doctor Phosphorus)
- Detective Comics #826 (Slayride)
- No special notes.