Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This paperback collects the Batman: Face the Face storyline. This storyline originally was published in the comic book series Detective Comics and Batman, from May to August, 2006. This story was written by James Robinson and illustrated by Leonard Kirk and Don Kramer.
This story takes place one year after the events of Infinite Crisis, and Batman and Robin have been noticeably absent from Gotham. But now, a mysterious vigilante is stalking the city and murdering Gotham's highest-profile villains. A desperate Commissioner Gordon must call on the Dark Knight to catch this killer and Batman must uncover the murderer's identity, even as he finds himself in the unlikely role of protecting some of his oldest foes.
This paperback collects the following comic books stories:
- Detective Comics #817 (Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Part 1 of 8)
- Batman #651 (Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Part 2 of 8)
- Detective Comics #818 (Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Part 3 of 8)
- Batman #652 (Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Part 4 of 8)
- Detective Comics #819 (Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Part 5 of 8)
- Batman #653 (Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Part 6 of 8)
- Detective Comics #820 (Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Part 7 of 8)
- Batman #654 (Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Conclusion)
- No special notes.