Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Personal Effects": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Personal Effects"
Synopsis for "Personal Effects"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Riddle"
Synopsis for "The Riddle"
The eccentric Sir Richard Pettifogger dies, and according to local legend, he possessed Lewis Carroll's answer to a famous unsolved riddle. The Riddler breaks into Pettifogger's house and reads what seems to be the answer. But he then discovers that Batman has gotten there before him, and replaced the (presumed) correct answer with a different answer which Batman himself composed.
- No special notes.
- In "The Riddle", the Riddler is trying to find the answer to "Why is a Raven like a Writing Desk?", a famous riddle from Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland," but one to which Carroll never revealed the answer. This same riddle is the focus of another Batman story, "Mimsy Were the Borogoves", in Detective Comics #787.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Gotham Knights Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Gotham Knights series
- Images from Batman: Gotham Knights Vol 1 6
Links and References
- No external links.
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.