Appearing in "Oblation"
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Martha Wayne (Flashback only)
- Gotham City Police Department (Flashback only)
- Huntress (Flashback only)
- Nightwing (Flashback only)
- Thomas Wayne (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Oblation"
After having fought a criminal in the sewers of Gotham City, an injured Batman returns to the Batcave to get medical attention from Leslie Thompkins and Alfred Pennyworth. But right after being stitched up Batman heads out again to prevent another crime.
This makes Dr. Thompkins and Alfred think back about their past. Leslie was a friend of the Wayne family and supported Alfred when he had to raise Bruce after his parents had been killed. When Bruce left Gotham to study the world, Alfred and Leslie developed a closer personal relationship. At one time she was present at Wayne Manor when Batman returned from a fight and needed medical help. Thus, Leslie learned about Bruce's secret identity, but she was not sure that being Batman was the right thing to do for Bruce to honor his parents. But despite her doubts she still is taking care of Batman and all his comrades in her clinic ...
Appearing in "Batman Black & White"
Synopsis for "Batman Black & White"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Gotham Knights Vol 1 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Gotham Knights series
- Images from Batman: Gotham Knights Vol 1 7
Links and References
- No external links.
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.