Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This paperback collects the second and last part of the Batman: Hush storyline. This part of the storyline originally was published from May to November, 2003 in the comic book series Batman. This story was written by Jeph Loeb and illustrated by Jim Lee.
This story is the conclusion of Batman: Hush featuring Batman's showdown with The Joker, the debut of a brand-new Batmobile, a catfight among Catwoman, Talia al Ghul and Lady Shiva, and the true identity of the enigmatic Hush.
This paperback collects the following comic books:
- Batman #613 (Chapter Six: The Opera)
- Batman #614 (Chapter Seven: The Joke)
- Batman #615 (Chapter Eight: The Dead)
- Batman #616 (Chapter Nine: The Assassins)
- Batman #617 (Chapter Ten: The Grave)
- Batman #618 (Chapter Eleven: The Game)
- Batman #619 (Chapter Twelve: The End)
- This paperback includes an introduction by Jim Lee.
- Later the full Batman: Hush storyline was published in one paperback: Batman: Hush (Collected).