Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This paperback collects the Who Rules the Night storyline. Who Rules the Night is a Batman storyline published as part of the Batman: Knightfall trilogy. It was written by Chuck Dixon, Alan Grant, and Doug Moench, with illustrations by Jim Aparo, Bret Blevins, Klaus Janson, Kelley Jones, and Graham Nolan.
Knightfall is the first installment in the Batman: Knightfall trilogy, which also includes Knightquest and KnightsEnd. This paperback, Who Rules the Night, collects the second arc of Knightfall, following Batman: Knightfall Part One - Broken Bat. This leads into the Knightquest arcs The Crusade and The Search. The story, which was published between July and October, 1993, deals with Jean-Paul Valley becoming the second Batman. Valley takes down Bane, who broke Bruce Wayne's back.
This paperback collects the following comic books:
- Detective Comics #664 (Who Rules the Night)
- Showcase '93 #7 (2 Face - Double Cross)
- Showcase '93 #8 (2 Face Part 2 - Bad Judgment)
- Batman #498 (Knights in Darkness)
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat #16 (The God of Fear: Part One)
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat #17 (The God of Fear: Part Two)
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat #18 (The God of Fear: Conclusion)
- Detective Comics #665 (Lightning Changes)
- Batman #499 (The Venom Connection)
- Detective Comics #666 (The Devil You Know)
- Batman #500 (Dark Angel I: The Fall and Dark Angel II: The Descent)
- This collection of paperbacks from 1993 and 1995 captures the first part (Knightfall) and the third part (KnightsEnd) of the Batman: Knightfall trilogy, but not the second part (Knightquest).