- I need you to do something. It's not an easy thing. It's something where, if you're caught, I'll deny I asked you to do it.
- -- James Gordon
Appearing in "No Man's Land: Claim Jumping, Part One"
Synopsis for "No Man's Land: Claim Jumping, Part One"
In the midst of the No Man's Land incident, Gotham City is divided into territories, each dominated by different factions. Two-Face and Penguin strike a deal. Two-Face agrees to give Penguin Batman's territory, freeing Two-Face to expand west, into James Gordon's territory. Batgirl calls Oracle and asks for information on Batman's behalf. Oracle tells Batgirl she will only speak to Batman and hangs up. Later, Batman shows up at Oracle's apartment. Oracle gives Batman information that something is brewing at City Hall. She tells him that she thinks its a trap. Gordon tells his men that they are going to take Penguin's territory. In Blackgate prison, Two-Face cuts a deal with a Russian woman in one of the jail cells to take control of Gotham City. Batman leaves Batgirl in charge of his territory and heads to City Hall where he finds a group gathered to watch a fight. A brute of a man called Rhino is fighting a wisp of a woman, the same woman Two-Face cut a deal with earlier. At the exact time that Batman stops the fight, Two-Face, Penguin and Gordon's men all attack each other's respective territories. The Russian woman takes the opportunity of Batman's distraction to knock him unconscious.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Vol 1 119 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
|No Man's Land Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Batman: No Man's Land crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1999. Gotham City was declared by the President to be no longer a part of the United States after the combined disasters of Contagion, Legacy and Cataclysm.
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.