- I’ve got telepathic transmissions under laboratory conditions. I will always be insane.
- -- Erik Gavlin
Appearing in "The Madmen of Gotham, Part Two of Three"
Supporting Characters: Villains:
- Vera Klopis
- Remorse (Henry)
- Erik Gavlin
- The Madmen of Gotham (Flashback only)
- Theodore Gavlin
- Turfs (Flashback only)
- Peterson (Flashback only)
- James (Flashback only)
- New Hope Psychiatric Research Building
Synopsis for "The Madmen of Gotham, Part Two of Three"
For the second time in as many days, Batman finds himself fighting a bizarre new villain. This one with the ability to mold human flesh and bone to her will. She is easily dispatched. Meanwhile, Erik’s father continues to try to cure his son from the dementia that he suffers.
Batman talks to Henry (Remorse) and discovers that he was given a drug called Neurotrol by a Doctor G, located in the New Hope Psychiatric Research Building. Batman goes to find Dr. Gavlin.
Back in the 1950’s, the former Madmen of Gotham attend Thomas Wayne’s funeral. They discuss the absolution of the Madmen of Gotham, and how if they had introduced Neurotl into the water supply, it could have saved Thomas.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Vol 1 205 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight series
- Images from Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Vol 1 205
Links and References
- No external links.