- Kathy...? I'm sorry. I don't want to frighten you. I did once when you saw me through the window at your home. I know I look scary and there have been too many scary things in your life. So I want you to see... I'm just a man, a man who's trying to help.
- -- Batman removing his mask while speaking to an abused girl.
Appearing in "Night Cries"
- Dr. Bryan McLean (Dies)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Josh Adams
- Ms. Sybil McLean (Dr. Bryan McLean's sister)
- Anthony Rizzoli (Dies)
- Ms. Rizzoli (Dies)
- Katherine Rizzoli
- Robinson Park
- Riverbank Clinic
Synopsis for "Night Cries"
The two embark on a quest to find the serial killer, but Batman quickly finds himself accused of being the enraged vigilante who is killing the abusers. At the same time, Commissioner Gordon must come to terms with the abuse of his past. Both men try desperately to find the real killer, realizing they may never be able to break the vicious cycle of crimes which continues to occur in the privacy of people's own home.
- This story was collected in Tales of the Batman: Archie Goodwin.
- No trivia.
Links and References
- No external links.