Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This paperback collects the Batman: Officer Down storyline. This storyline originally was published in seven different comic book series in March, 2001. This story was written by Greg Rucka, Ed Brubaker, Chuck Dixon, Bronwyn Carlton, Devin Grayson and Nunzio DeFilippis. The illustrations are by Rick Burchett, Jacob Pander, Arnold Pander, N. Steven Harris, Mike Lilly and Mike Collins.
In this story Batman must solve a mystery of an extremly personal nature: who shot Commissioner James Gordon three times in the back? As one of his dearest friends lies close to death, the Dark Knight begins his investigation with the only eyewitness, Catwoman. As Batman delves deeper into the mystery, he quickly learns that this is more than a simple whodunit. Enlisting the aide of Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing, Azrael, and Oracle, Batman discovers the true and shocking identity of the assailant and now must live up to his oath to bring him to justice.
This paperback collects stories from the following comic books:
- Batman #587 (Part One: These Are Your Rights)
- Robin (Volume 4) #86 (Part Two: Behind the Lines)
- Birds of Prey #27 (Part Three: Armed and Dangerous)
- Catwoman (Volume 2) #90 (Part Four: Smoking Gun)
- Nightwing (Volume 2) #53 (Part Five: Inculpatory)
- Detective Comics #754 (Part Six: Monster in a Box)
- Batman: Gotham Knights #13 (Part Seven: The End)
- No special notes.