Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Hidden Agenda": A construction site in Gotham City blows up, killing two construction workers. Commissioner Akins calls in Batman for assistance on the case, which was taken over by the Federal authorities. Bruce Wayne attends a reception in Gotham for Presi
- You really need to stop straying so far from your little city, you know that?
- -- Lex Luthor
Appearing in "Hidden Agenda"
- Talia Head
- Strange Visitor
- Mercy Graves
- Hope Taya
- Lois Lane
- Phil Semant (Only appearance; dies)
- Bud Wizert (Only appearance; dies)
- General T.P. Brackley (Only appearance; dies)
- Dr. Ian Hellman (Single appearance)
- Bart Phipps (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Hidden Agenda"
A construction site in Gotham City blows up, killing two construction workers. Commissioner Akins calls in Batman for assistance on the case, which was taken over by the Federal authorities. Bruce Wayne attends a reception in Gotham for President Lex Luthor and gets a password from one of the guests. The next day, in disguise as a Federal agent, Batman uses the password to get onto the site of the explosion. Once there, Batman discovers an alien has been retrieved from the site. Batman has Oracle break a coded file and reads notes on something called the Metropolis Project. As soon as she breaks the code, the file begins erasing itself and Oracle prints as much of the file as she can. Batman gets a location from the file and heads to an abandoned tenement building in Metropolis, where he finds Talia is working for Luthor. Batman sneaks into the building and finds that the U.S. government is experimenting on metahumans. The next day, Batman goes to see Luthor. Batman tells Luthor he wants the person responsible for blowing up the construction site or he will go to the press about the Metropolis Project. Luthor gives up General T.P. Brackey and Batman leaves. Bruce Wayne shows up at the Daily Planet and tells Clark Kent that they need to talk about something called the Doomsday Contingency.
- This issue gives special thanks to Rick Hoberg.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Our Worlds at War Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Our Worlds at War series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.
Our Worlds at War Crossover