Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This trade paperback reprints stories about the Batcave from the following comic book issues:
- (Brothers In Crime from August, 1942)
- (Dinosaur Island from June, 1946)
- (The 1,000 Secrets of the Batcave! from August, 1948)
- (Prisoners of the Bat-Cave from June, 1957)
- (Shadow Play from June, 1982)
- (Inside the Batcave from June, 2001)
- (Interlude on Earth-Two from January, 1982)
- (The 1,001 Trophies of Batman from April, 1950)
- (The Man Behind the Red Hood from February, 1951)
- (The Flying Bat-Cave from August, 1952)
- (The Origin of the Batcave from March, 1954)
- (The Batman Dime-Museum from September, 1955)
- (The First Batman from September, 1956)
- (The 100 Batarangs of Batman from June, 1957)
- (The Man Who Falls from 1989)
- (The Penny Plunderers from September, 1947)
The paperback also collects images of the Batcave through the ages. It has pictures of the Batcave in the 40's from Batman #48 (August, 1948) by Jim Mooney, the Batcave in the 50's from Detective Comics #205 (March, 1954) by Sheldon Moldoff and Charles Paris, the Batcave in the 60's from Batman #203 (August, 1968) by Frank Springer, the Batcave in the 70's from Limited Collectors' Edition C-44 (June, 1976) by Terry Austin, the Batcave in the 80's from Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe #2 (April, 1985) by Howard Bender and Gary Martin, the Batcave in the 90's from Who's Who in the DC Universe #13 (October, 1991) by Mark Waid and Norm Breyfogle and the Batcave in the present from Batman: The Ultimate Guide to the Dark Knight (2005) by Tom Grindberg and Stan Woch.
- No special notes.