- For reasons that best remain unspoken, I have from an early age been obsessed by death in all its many forms!
Appearing in "The Human Flea, Part 1"
Synopsis for "The Human Flea, Part 1"
Mortimer Kadaver and Jan Brodie escape from Arkham Asylum. Meanwhile, the Human Flea robs a deli. Batman gives chase and though he manages to cause the Flea to drop the money, the Flea escapes. Kadaver and Brodie establish a lair in a tomb in one of Gotham's graveyards. Batman fills in James Gordon about the Human Flea and Gordon tells Batman about the escape of Kadaver and Brodie. Batman goes to see a man who runs a flea circus. After questioning him, he leaves. Then the man goes and sees his grandson, who he finds out is the Human Flea. Kadaver and Brodie hatch a plan to kill all of Gotham City.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Shadow of the Bat Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Shadow of the Bat series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes