"Bruce Wayne - Part One: The Hood": Bruce Wayne continues his search for Shondra Kinsolving and it has taken him to London; England. He seeks out the local vigilante The Hood and, as Batman, asks him to break and enter into the
Appearing in "Bruce Wayne - Part One: The Hood"
- The Hood (First appearance)
- Benedict Asp (First appearance)
- Colonel Vega
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Jack Drake
- Shondra Kinsolving
- Catwoman (Flashback only)
- Talia al Ghul (Flashback only)
- Poison Ivy (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Bruce Wayne - Part One: The Hood"
Bruce Wayne continues his search for Shondra Kinsolving and it has taken him to London; England. He seeks out the local vigilante The Hood and, as Batman, asks him to break and enter into the Secret Service's offices and retrieve a classified file in exchange for info on a cocaine ship from Gotham City to arrive at Tilbury Docks and a list of suspects. Bruce deduced that Jack Drake wasn't the target of the kidnapping, so he unraveled Shondra's past and found she used to have a partner named Benedict Asp; and that's the file Hood was asked to retrieve from the Secret Service. While Hood was doing Batman's task, Bruce realized that few women have 'touched' him, among which are Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Talia al Ghul, Vicki Vale and last Shondra Kinsolving; so he vows to find and save her.
Meanwhile Shondra was trapped inside Monkliegh Hall, an old building owned by Benedict Asp, and forced by him to use her healing powers in order to avoid further punishment towards Jack Drake. Shondra is forced to heal a deep cut wound self-inflicted by one of her captors while Benedict Asp amplifies her healing powers so the wound close almost completely in matter of seconds. This activity was monitored by Colonel Vega from another room with some equipment that received the telekinesis waves and reverted them so, instead of healing, the activity would kill the target. That result was verified using a mouse lab that died inmediatly after the exposure to the sonic waves.
When Hood finally delivers the file to Batman, is is revealed to Bruce where is Asp living currently and decides to go to Monkleigh Hall as there is going to be a Hunt Ball at the place and is the perfect occasion to discover where Shondra is.
- This issue is part of the "Knightquest: The Search" crossover.
- Despite being part of Knightquest, it wasn't included in the Batman: Knightfall Volume Two - Knightquest collection.
- This is one of the few occasions where Alfred poses as the Batman.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Shadow of the Bat Vol 1 21 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Shadow of the Bat series
- Images from Batman: Shadow of the Bat Vol 1 21
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.