Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Immigrant: Rosemary's Baby": Batman saves a Latin girl from a gang at the Gotham Docks. Upon saving her, he learns that she's an illegal immigrant that arrived to Gotham by sea to recover her son. She tells Batman that she had sold her son for 50 dollars
- Next time I see you after dark, you spend a month in the hospital. Think about it!
- -- Batman
Appearing in "The Immigrant: Rosemary's Baby"
- Lonny Zimms (Single appearance)
- Mister Rayo (Single appearance)
- Mrs. Ortega (Single appearance)
- Ramon (Single appearance)
- Stella Zimms (Single appearance)
- St. Dumas (In a vision)
- J.D. Lowther (Single appearance)
- Martha Lowther (Single appearance)
- Mister Lemming (Single appearance)
- Mrs. Lemming (Single appearance)
- Raoul (Single appearance)
- Rosemary (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The Immigrant: Rosemary's Baby"
Batman saves a Latin girl from a gang at the Gotham Docks. Upon saving her, he learns that she's an illegal immigrant that arrived to Gotham by sea to recover her son. She tells Batman that she had sold her son for 50 dollars to some American people and later learned that her son was going to be taken to Gotham City. Batman informs Commissioner Gordon about the case and helps him figure out how a criminal has cheated the lie detector three times.
In order to help the girl, Batman infiltrates a fertility lab and checks the computer records and files, but finds nothing. He hides a bug on a telephone to listen and learn any suspicious activity. Batman hears a man offering the possibility to adopt a child without any formal transaction. Batman goes to the appointed place and shakes him to reveal information on the kids he was trafficking. Batman is told to follow a van that starts to run away at the sight of him. The driver and co-driver both jump off the van, leaving it to run free with the truck loaded with kids. Batman is able to stop the van before it hurts anyone and saves the babies inside. All the activities on the child smuggling are stopped and the children returned to their parents.
- This issue is part of the "Knightquest: The Crusade" crossover event.
- This issue is reprinted in Batman: Knightfall Volume Two - Knightquest.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Shadow of the Bat Vol 1 24 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Shadow of the Bat series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.
[[Category:Batman: Knightquest|Batman: Shadow of the Bat Vol 1 0024]]
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.