Appearing in "Joe Public: The Birth of a Hero"
Synopsis for "Joe Public: The Birth of a Hero"
The Corrosive Man escapes from his incarceration at S.T.A.R. Labs, determined to get revenge on Mort Kadaver. Meanwhile, Joe Public tries to get a start as a hero, but finds that Batman is less than encouraging of this idea. When they hear of Corrosive Man's escape, both men head out to find him, discovering that he plans to blow up a gas tank close to the hospital where Kadaver is being treated. Batman's armour can only barely survive contact with the Corrosive Man, and Joe Public has to painfully absorb his power until Batman can cover him with sand, neutralizing him. Once again, Batman tells Joe Public to give up being a hero, then retires to the Batcave and upgrades his costume once more.
- This issue is part of the "Knightquest: The Crusade" crossover event.
- This issue is reprinted in Batman: Knightfall Volume Two: Knightquest.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Shadow of the Bat Vol 1 25 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Shadow of the Bat series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- No external links.
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.