"Fruit of the Earth, Part One": In the early days of No Man's Land, Clayface broke into Robinson Park and met with Poison Ivy. He offered Ivy a deal in which she would produce fruit with help of the refugee kids in the park and he woul
Appearing in "Fruit of the Earth, Part One"
Synopsis for "Fruit of the Earth, Part One"
In the early days of No Man's Land, Clayface broke into Robinson Park and met with Poison Ivy. He offered Ivy a deal in which she would produce fruit with help of the refugee kids in the park and he would handle distribution to the rest of Gotham City. She told Clayface to seal the deal with a kiss hoping to kill him using her poisonous lips, but her plan backfired.
In the present, Oracle told Batman she has a report that kids have been seen in Robinson Park. Batman and Robin went check it out, but first, Batman went to see The Penguin and finds out that Clayface is running fruit distribution for Ivy.
In the meantime, the GCPD are having internal struggles and the department splits in two, with the more faithful people staying under the command of James Gordon and the renegades following Pettit's leadership.
Batman and Robin went to Robinson Park and they entered a secret lair built by Bruce during the time he was gone. The place was insurance for emergencies but as sson as they entered it, they found Ivy and her kids, encased in clay and begging for help.
- This is the first part of the storyline titled Fuit of the Earth. The events of this issue take place after Azrael: Agent of the Bat #57. No Man's Land and Fuit of the Earth continues in Batman #568.
- This is the first time that Poison Ivy appears with her new green skin color in comics, instead of her natural skin color.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Shadow of the Bat Vol 1 88 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Shadow of the Bat series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
|No Man's Land Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Batman: No Man's Land crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1999. Gotham City was declared by the President to be no longer a part of the United States after the combined disasters of Contagion, Legacy and Cataclysm.