Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Bat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases!"
- Cosmopolis City
- Bat-Manga Batman (Single appearance)
- Scooby-Doo Batman (Final appearance)
- Bat-Manga Robin (Single appearance)
- Scooby-Doo Robin (Final appearance)
- Mystery, Inc.
- Weird Al
- Batman (In a photograph only)
- Elongated Man (In a photograph only)
- Detective Chimp (In a photograph only)
- Question (In a photograph only)
- Martian Manhunter (In a photograph only)
Synopsis for "Bat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The episode first aired in the United Kingdom on January 19, 2011. It's first US airing was delayed until April 1, 2011, after season 3 episodes started to air.
- Bat-Mite uses his ability to cross the Fourth Wall to fast forward through much of the show's title sequence.
- Images from Batman: The Brave and the Bold (TV Series) Episode: Bat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases!
- Episodes of Batman: The Brave and the Bold (TV Series)
- Images from Batman: The Brave and the Bold (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman: The Brave and the Bold (TV Series) series
Links and References
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.