Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This paperback collects the Batman: The Widening Gyre storyline, a sequel to the Batman: Cacophony storyline. This storyline originally was published in its own six-part comic book series Batman: The Widening Gyre from October, 2009 to September, 2010. The story was written by Kevin Smith and illustrated by Walt Flanagan.
In this story Bruce Wayne gets reacquainted with former girlfriend Silver St. Cloud, who attempts to teach Bruce about trust. Meanwhile Batman takes on a mysterious new partner in his fight against crime in Gotham City.
This paperback collects the following comic books:
- Batman: Widening Gyre #1 (Part One: Turning and Turning)
- Batman: Widening Gyre #2 (Part Two: The Falconer)
- Batman: Widening Gyre #3 (Part Three: Things Fall Apart)
- Batman: Widening Gyre #4 (Part Four: The Centre Cannot Hold)
- Batman: Widening Gyre #5 (Part Five: Mere Anarchy)
- Batman: Widening Gyre #6 (Part Six: The Blood-Dimmed Tide Is Loosed)
- No special notes.