Appearing in "Haunted"
- 'The Garbage Man' (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "Haunted"
In the wake of the death of Jason Todd and of Barbara Gordon's shooting, both at the hands of the Joker, Batman has become distant and remote. He isn't answering the Bat-Signal, and he is beginning to think that he should remain in the shadows, just a rumour. If he does, then maybe Gotham City will stop producing monsters like the Joker, and he can live with his guilt. Barbara Gordon comes to see him and shocks him out of his isolationism - her father isn't used to coping with things alone like Batman is, and he needs his friend around. Batman has a heart to heart with Commissioner Gordon, and agrees to continue helping the police department whenever they need him. They console each other for their recent tragedies, and reaffirm their friendship.
States in story that “2 months ago, a monster took the legs of Jim Gordon’s daughter”. Barbara and Bruce talk for the first time since the events of Batman: The Killing Joke.
- A few panels from Batman: The Killing Joke are recreated as Batman considers James Gordon's strength under adversity.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Turning Points Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Turning Points series
- Images from Batman: Turning Points Vol 1 3
Links and References
- No external links.