This paperback collects the second and last part of the Batman: Under the Hood storyline. This part of the storyline originally was published from November, 2005 to May, 2006 in the comic book series Batman. This story was written by Judd Winick, and illustrated by Doug Mahnke, Shane Davis and Eric Battle.
In this story Jason Todd has seemingly come back from the dead as Gotham's newest vigilante. His violent ways pit him against Batman, but not before Jason takes hostage the very person responsible for his death: The Joker.
This paperback collects the following comic books:
- Batman #645 (Show Me Yesterday, For I Can't Find Today)
- Batman #646 (Franchise, Part One: Supply Side Economics)
- Batman #647 (Franchise, Part Two: The Away Team)
- Batman #648 (All They Do is Watch Us Kill, Part One)
- Batman #649 (All They Do is Watch Us Kill, Part Two)
- Batman #650 (All They Do is Watch Us Kill, Part Three: It Only Hurts When I Laugh)
- Batman Annual #25 (Daedalus and Icarus - The Return Of Jason Todd)
- The complete Batman: Under the Hood storyline was later published in one paperback as Batman: Under the Red Hood.