Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This paperback collects the first act of the Batman: War Games storyline. This part of the storyline was originally published in eight different comic book series and the one-shot Batman: The 12-Cent Adventure in October, 2004.
In this story a clash between Gotham's underworld families erupts into a wave of chaos that engulfs the city. Batman must use every available asset — Oracle, Batgirl, Nightwing, Orpheus, Onyx and Tarantula — to preserve life and contain the chaos.
This paperback collects stories from the following comic books:
- Batman: The 12-Cent Adventure #1 (Prelude: No Help)
- Detective Comics #797 (Part 1: Flashpoint)
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #182 (Part 2: Behind Enemy Lines)
- Nightwing (Volume 2) #96 (Part 3: A Sort of Homecoming)
- Batman: Gotham Knights #56 (Part 4: Rules of Engagement)
- Robin (Volume 4) #129 (Part 5: Alamo High)
- Batgirl #55 (Part 6: Total War)
- Catwoman (Volume 3) #34 (Part 7: Cold Hard Facts)
- Batman #631 (Part 8: Last Stand at Alamo High)
- No special notes.