History of storyline is unknown.
Items: None known.
Vehicles: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- This storyline was compiled into a trade paperback released in 1990.
- Later this storyline was compiled into a paperback in 2002, along with the follow-up one-shot to the story, Batman: Full Circle, under the title Batman: Year Two - Fear the Reaper.
- After the events of Zero Hour, Joe Chill was removed from the Batman mythos, and this story was deemed no longer in continuity. However, after the events of Infinite Crisis, Joe Chill has been put back into continuity and the story's canonical status is unknown.
- No trivia.
- Batman: Full Circle
- Batman: Year One
- Batman: Year Three
- Batman: The Long Halloween
- Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman Confidential
Links and References
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.
|Batman Family Storyline|
This event or storyline is specifically related to Batman, or to members of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Batman Storylines category.
|Part 1: Detective Comics #575||Part 2: Detective Comics #576||Part 3: Detective Comics #577||Part 4: Detective Comics #578|