Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Penguin kidnaps Commissioner Gordon's daughter, Barbara, with plans on marrying her. It is his belief that as the son-in-law to the Commissioner, he should be immune to all criminal charges. [[Bruce Wayne (Batm
Appearing in "Enter Batgirl, Exit Penguin"
- Reverend Hazlitt
- Barbara Gordon's apartment
- Penguin's Lair
Synopsis for "Enter Batgirl, Exit Penguin"
The Penguin kidnaps Commissioner Gordon's daughter, Barbara, with plans on marrying her. It is his belief that as the son-in-law to the Commissioner, he should be immune to all criminal charges. Batman and Robin investigate the case, and Alfred falls into the Penguin's clutches. Barbara is no helpless victim however. She switches into the costumed identity of Batgirl and helps Batman and Robin to defeat the Penguin. When Alfred discovers that Batgirl and Barbara are one and the same, she makes him promise never to reveal her secret to anyone. Alfred agrees, and he even keeps it from Batman and Robin.
- This episode was re-aired on June 29th, 1966.
- Episode is production number 1701.
- This is the first episode of the series to feature actress Yvonne Craig in the role of Batgirl.
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: Enter Batgirl, Exit Penguin
- Episodes of Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman (1966 TV Series) series
|Chief O'Hara||Stafford Repp|
|Commissioner Gordon||Neil Hamilton|
Links and References