For the sake of convenience, it has been decided that be moved to Batman (1966) Episode 1.18 using a bot.
Until the Episode Template is fixed to conform to the intended naming conventions, this tag will replace the normal Move tag on episodes.
Click here for a complete list of articles to be moved under this project.
Appearing in "Holy Rat Race"
- Leo Gore
- Trick Truck
Synopsis for "Holy Rat Race"
The villain known as False Face conducts a string of robberies by masquerading as various Gotham City citizens, including Chief O'Hara. Commissioner Gordon calls Batman and Robin to help stop him, but the Dynamic Duo fall into False Face's trap. He secures them to two sets of railroad tracks with a strong adhesive and leaves them to die.
- Actor Malachi Throne plays the role of False Face. During a contractual disagreement, and because he was unhappy with the finished product, Throne requested that his name be withdrawn from the credits. The producers agreed to this, but pointed out that they reserved the right to use his name. For True Or False Face, a question mark appeared in the 'Special Guest Villain' billing in the opening and closing credits where Throne's name should have been. For Holy Rat Race, the question mark 'Special Guest Villain' billing was retained for the opening credits while Throne was given the final billing on the closing credits.
- 1 Images from Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: Holy Rat Race
- Discuss Holy Rat Race on the forums
- Episodes of Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman (1966 TV Series) series
|Commissioner Gordon||Neil Hamilton|
|Chief O'Hara||Stafford Repp|
|Aunt Harriet||Madge Blake|
|False Face||Malachi Throne|
Links and References