Appearing in "The Purr-fect Crime"
- Catwoman (First appearance)
- Mr. Andrews
Synopsis for "The Purr-fect Crime"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No notes.
The episode includes a sequence where Batman chides Robin for not wearing his safety belt, during which he states that soon he'll be old enough to drive at which point he'll be allowed to drive the Batmobile. However in the first episode of the series, "Hi Diddle Riddle", Batman allows Robin to do just that. (And this is the first episode in which Robin is shown putting on a safety belt.)
- 1 Images from Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: The Purr-fect Crime
- Discuss The Purr-fect Crime on the forums
- Episodes of Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman (1966 TV Series) series
|Commissioner Gordon||Neil Hamilton|
|Chief O'Hara||Stafford Repp|
|Aunt Harriet||Madge Blake|
Links and References
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.