Appearing in "When the Rat's Away, the Mice Will Play"
- King Boris
Synopsis for "When the Rat's Away, the Mice Will Play"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No notes.
- What always comes, but never arrives?
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: When the Rat's Away, the Mice Will Play
- Episodes of Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman (1966 TV Series) series
|Alfred (credited but did not appear)||Alan Napier|
|Commissioner Gordon||Neil Hamilton|
|Chief O'Hara||Stafford Repp|
|Aunt Harriet||Madge Blake|
|King Boris||Reginald Denny|
|TV Announcer||Marvin Miller|
|Museum Attendant||Kenner G. Kemp|
|Assistant holding briefcase||Hal Taggart|
Links and References
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.