Two-Face is looting Rupert Thorne's business that are related with the number two. Thorne uses Harvey's fiancee Grace Lamont as a way to find Two-Face. Candice gives Grace a tracker device for her to activate
Appearing in "Two-Face, Part II"
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Commissioner James Gordon
- Thomas Wayne (In dream sequence only)
- Martha Wayne (In dream sequence only)
Synopsis for "Two-Face, Part II"
Two-Face is looting Rupert Thorne's business that are related with the number two. Thorne uses Harvey's fiancee Grace Lamont as a way to find Two-Face. Candice gives Grace a tracker device for her to activate when Harvey shows up.
Two-Face wanted revenge on Thorne and stole the district attorney's files on Rupert Thorne illicit activity. Batman tried to stop him but Two-Face wouldn't listen and knocked the dark knight unconscious. Batman managed to take some matches from Two-Faces pocket and that way he knew where was Two-Face's hideout. Later Two-Face called Grace and told her to meet him at his hideout. Grace activated the tracker device and Thorne followed the signal to the place. Thorne made Two-Face hand over the files but Batman arrived before anybody could get away from the place. Two-Face was about to kill Thorne depending on the toss of his coin but Batman threw a lot of silver coins to confuse him and stopped him from committing murder.
In the end, Batman told Commissioner Gordon, that Harvey might still have hope and then he tossed a coin to a wishing well for Harvey. The coin landed heads up on the good side.
- No notes.
- The story aired as two episodes over consecutive days.
- 7 Images from Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: Two-Face, Part II
- Discuss Two-Face, Part II on the forums
- Episodes of Batman (1992 TV Series)
- Images from Batman (1992 TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman (1992 TV Series) series
Links and References