"Down to the Bone":
Appearing in "Down to the Bone"
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Commissioner Gordon
- Harvey Bullock
- Julia Pennyworth
- Lucius Fox
- Robin (Jason Todd)
- Vicki Vale
- Hugo Strange (Final appearance)
- Amanda Groscz
- Eric Hammond (Single appearance)
- Franklin Hersch (Single appearance)
- Warren Carstairs (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Down to the Bone"
Someone is out to get Bruce Wayne. The shareholders of the Wayne Foundation have been intimidated into selling their interests, Alfred has had a stroke, Jason has been remanded to the state, and Wayne Manor has been repossessed to pay off all of Bruce's debts. Now penniless and homeless Batman must use just his wits to solve the caper and regain all he's lost.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Annual Vol 1 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman Annual series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes