Appearing in "Black Masterpiece"
- Alfredo (Flashback only)
- Commissioner Gordon
- Leonardo da Vinci (Flashback only)
- Mona Lisa del Gioconda (Flashback only)
- Francesco del Giocondo (Flashback only)
- House of Pazzi (Flashback only)
- Bernardo (Flashback only)
- Roberto de Pazzi (Flashback only)
- Volnius (Flashback only)
- Mister Lofgren
Synopsis for "Black Masterpiece"
Black Masterpiece is an Elseworlds story about a young apprentice to Leonardo da Vinci who becomes the first Batman when the woman posing for the Mona Lisa is kidnapped. The story is told in parallel alongside the modern era, where the more contemporary Bruce Wayne is attempting to track down the legendary stolen artwork.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Annual Vol 1 18 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman Annual series
- Images from Batman Annual Vol 1 18
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- No external links.
|Elseworlds Annual |
This issue was part of the 1994 Elseworlds Annuals crossover event, in which every annual was an alternate universe story of their respective title characters. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Annuals and Elseworlds Annuals category.