- Abel Cuvier: A doctor who starts a trend in infusing animal biology, also known as "splicing," with human DNA. He mutates himself into a chimera to battle Batman. The technology of splicing becomes outlawed shortly after his defeat.
- Armory: After losing his job as a weapons designer, turns to crime to make ends meet as a supervillain called Armory.
- Big Time: Charlie "Big Time" Bigelow was a loudmouth hoodlum and a former friend of Terry McGinnis who got involved with the wrong crowd, and ended up becoming a mutated powerhouse.
- Black Light: (No information yet)
- Blight: Derek Powers: After exposure to nerve gas, Powers is treated with extreme radiation and becomes the radioactive villain Blight.
- Curaré: A member of the League of Assassins who wields a laser-sharpened scimitar.
- Earth Mover: (No information yet)
- Erica Electra: (No information yet)
- Falseface: (No information yet)
- Jackson Chappell: (No information yet)
- Joker: Batman's nemesis, returned from beyond the grave to plague Gotham once more.
- Inque: Treated with a mutagen, Inque has the ability to turn her body into liquid. She is a freelance saboteur.
- Jokerz: The Jokerz were a Gotham City street gang based on the Clown Prince of Crime. While the original Joker might have long since disappeared from Gotham, his spirit lived on inside these villainous hellions. Dressed in clown outfits and face paint, they especially enjoyed practical jokes that turn deadly and generally creating chaos.
- Bonk: (No information yet)
- Chucko: (No information yet)
- Coe: (No information yet)
- Dee Dee: (No information yet)
- Dottie: (No information yet)
- Ghoul: (No information yet)
- J-Man: (No information yet)
- July: (No information yet)
- Scab: (No information yet)
- Scar: (No information yet)
- Smirk: (No information yet)
- Tayko: (No information yet)
- Terminal: Outwardly a model student at Hamilton Hill High School, Carter Wilson led a secret life as Terminal, the leader of a gang of Jokerz.
- Trey: (No information yet)
- Weasel: (No information yet)
- Woof: (No information yet)
- Mad Stan: A rabidly anti-government terrorist who rebels against what he sees as a corrupt system. His solution to any given problem is to "blow it up," and as such he is an expert in explosives.
- Kobra: (No information yet)
- Ma Mayhem: (No information yet)
- Mister Fixx: (No information yet)
- Payback: (No information yet)
- Ra's al Ghul: (No information yet)
- Ratboy: (No information yet)
- Repeller: (No information yet)
- Royal Flush Gang: A crime family of five members, They consider themselfs the royalty of crime.
- Shriek: Walter Shreeve is initially an engineer hoping to improve society with his inventions. He is led down a decidedly darker path by Powers, who wants a return on his investment in Shreeve's research. He thus dubs Sheeve Shriek, based on his special suit which allows him to generate destructive sound waves and manipulate sound in a wide variety of ways. During a fight with Batman, his suit is damaged, causing it to pick up sounds at such a high volume that Shreeve is rendered deaf. Though he develops a special headset to hear normally, the incident drives him insane and vengeful against Batman.
- Stalker: An African big game hunter who was enhanced with cybernetic implants after an encounter with a panther. Finding wild animals too easy with his new body, he seeks Batman as the ultimate prey.
- T's: The T's were a street gang in the future Gotham City. Led by the aptly-named Fat T, they had a violent, years-long rivalry with the Jokerz, but were not above tormenting innocent people.
- Fat T: Fat T is the leader of the T's.
- Vendetta: (No information yet)
- Willie Watt: A nerd at Hamilton Hill High who seeks revenge on his classmates and his father. He controlled a robot called the GoLeM (Galvanized Lifting Machine). But it was destroyed by Batman and was sent to a county juvenile for 3 years. However, he experience with GoLeM made him develop a telekinetic ability.
Minor villains have not yet been added.
History of rogues gallery has not yet been written.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References