"The Return, Part One": Terry McGinnis is back as Batman, but the ongoing resurrection of The Joker at the hands of his old foe Terminal has led to an upsurge in the number of Jokerz in Gotham, and in the time that Terry has been away t
- Don't overlook the obvious. Who inspired a legion of followers? Who does everyone REALLY want to be? The Joker. Who do we really wish to be when we kill our boss... spouse... neighbor... or that evil LIBRARIAN who hits us with an overdue fine? Why, The Joker of course. So, he MUST live again. People think they should be Batman; doing the right thing and suffering for it... when it's the Joker who TRULY inhabits our souls.
- -- Terminal
Appearing in "The Return, Part One"
Synopsis for "The Return, Part One"
Terry McGinnis is back as Batman, but the ongoing resurrection of The Joker at the hands of his old foe Terminal has led to an upsurge in the number of Jokerz in Gotham, and in the time that Terry has been away the Jokerz have seized control of a large portion of Neo-Gotham. To make matters worse, Terminal has kidnapped Terry's old girlfriend Dana, and in his hurry to rescue her an outmatched and out-of-practice Terry, still weakened by the effects of Spellbinder's mind control is forced to fight an impossible battle against a large horde of Jokerz, one of whom is venom-enhanced.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Beyond Vol 6 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman Beyond series
- Images from Batman Beyond Vol 6 1
Links and References
- No external links.