This paperback is the eighth paperback to reprint all Batman stories in chronological order. This eighth paperback reprints stories from Detective Comics, Batman, and World's Finest Comics, from December, 1942 to April, 1943.
This paperback collects stories from the following comic books:
- Batman #14 (The Case Batman Failed to Solve!; Prescription for Happiness; Swastika over the White House; and Bargains in Banditry)
- World's Finest #8 (Brothers In Law)
- Detective Comics #71 (A Crime A Day)
- Detective Comics #72 (License for Larceny)
- Batman #15 (Your Face Is Your Fortune; The Boy Who Wanted To Be Robin; The Two Futures; and The Loneliest Men In the World)
- Detective Comics #73 (The Scarecrow Returns)
- World's Finest #9 (Crime of the Month)
- Detective Comics #74 (Tweedledum and Tweedledee)
- No special notes.