Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Valley of the Copper Moon!": Congresswoman Barbara Gordon makes a trip to an Indian rodeo with other legislators, and discovers skulduggery and political corruption there as Batgirl. Using her masked identity, Barbara is able to find a corrupt Native American, who
Appearing in "Valley of the Copper Moon!"
- Sen. Robert Thomas Cleary
- Congressman Matthew (First appearance)
- Jack Lightfoot (Single appearance)
- Susan Little Bird (Single appearance)
- Capitol Building
- Rayburn Office Building
Synopsis for "Valley of the Copper Moon!"
Congresswoman Barbara Gordon makes a trip to an Indian rodeo with other legislators, and discovers skulduggery and political corruption there as Batgirl. Using her masked identity, Barbara is able to find a corrupt Native American, who plans to sell the lands for his own benefit and she thwarts his ultimate plan.
Appearing in "The Joker's Daughter!"
- Joker's Daughter (First appearance)
- Christine Ariadne (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "The Joker's Daughter!"
Robin tangles with a female “Joker” who claims to be the Joker’s Daughter and who has allegedly stolen a dead mystery writer’s manuscript, which was possibly never there in the first place. Despite the nonexistent crime, Robin tries to stop the Joker's daughter, but he is outstmarted and unable to capture the criminal maid.
Appearing in "In the Soup!"
- Two employees of Fernleigh Soup (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "In the Soup!"
This story is reprinted from Batman #32.
Alfred is tired of being laughed at for his various accidental victories over crime and this time he decides to do a proper investigation. Following the clues about a recent crime, Alfred finds the criminals and he takes the police to the scene, where they arrest the thugs with Alfred's help.
However, Bruce and Dick are still skeptical about Alfred's recent achievement.
Appearing in "The New Crimes of the Mad Hatter"
Synopsis for "The New Crimes of the Mad Hatter"
This story is reprinted from Batman #161.
Batman and Robin learn that the Mad Hatter is no longer robbing hats, but using hats to rob, and is striking at the twelve jurors whose verdict sent him to jail. More than twice, the Mad Hatter manages to escape from the Dynamic Duo, but during an escape attempt with a balloon, Robin manages to pop the object with a pin, bringing the crook back to the street level, where he is finally captured.
- Also include a one-page profile on Robin's cast of characters and a one-page humor strip by Henry Boltinoff.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Family Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman Family series
- Robin Recommended Reading
- Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: Year Three
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman & Robin Eternal
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Robin: A Hero Reborn
- Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress
- Robin (Volume 4)
- Robin: Son of Batman
- Robin: Year One
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- We Are Robin
- Young Justice (Volume 1)