- Starting today, we fight ideas with better ideas. The idea of crime with the idea of Batman. From today on, Batman will be everywhere it's dark, no place to hide.
Batman Incorporated is a global organization publicly funded by billionaire Bruce Wayne, who acts as its leader in his secret identity as Batman. Their mission is to turn Batman's crime-fighting agenda and ideology into a world-wide presence. Wayne hand-selects and trains international vigilantes to each act as his representative in their own country, swearing them in to the established values with an oath.
Following the events of Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne and Bruce Wayne: The Road Home, Bruce finally confronted the one major truth about himself: that despite all of his lone work and brooding personality, he was never alone. With that revelation, he decided to expand his reach. As Bruce Wayne, he came out and revealed he was the beneficiary behind Batman's devices and that, from that day forward, Batman's reach would go worldwide as Batman Incorporated.
With Dick Grayson and Damian Wayne still functioning as Gotham's Batman and Robin, with Bruce's blessings, Bruce began a worldwide recruitment drive, attempting to unite other like-minded heroes under his brand. Tim Drake, in his identity as Red Robin, has also aided in this drive, confronting and giving Cassandra Cain, the former third Batgirl, a new suit emblazoned with the Bat-shield, which led to her taking the name Black Bat.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- Dick Grayson said that he was one of the first paid employees of Batman Incorporated, though the truth to this statement is debatable, as Terry McGinnis (another employee) wasn't paid to be Batman, nor was his involvement in teams strictly controlled.
- No trivia.
- 32 Appearances of Batman Incorporated
- 44 Images that include Batman Incorporated
- Team Gallery: Batman Incorporated