Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This paperback collects the Batman Incorporated storyline. It was originally published in its own comic book series Batman Incorporated from January to October, 2011, and in the one-shot Batman Incorporated: Leviathan Strikes! in February, 2012. The storyline was written by Grant Morrison. It was illustrated by Yanick Paquette, Pere Pérez, Chris Burnham, Scott Clark, and Cameron Stewart.
In this story Bruce Wayne tells the world that he is the financial backer of Batman. After that he establishes a worldwide franchise of Batmen to protect the entire globe. This is the beginning of a stunning new direction for the world's greatest detective that will team him with Catwoman, Batwoman and Batman Incorporated representatives on international crimefighting missions against Lord Death Man in Japan, South America and Argentina.
This paperback collects the following comic books:
- Batman Incorporated #1 (Mr. Unknown is Dead)
- Batman Incorporated #2 (Resurrector!)
- Batman Incorporated #3 (Scorpion Tango)
- Batman Incorporated #4 (The Kane Affair)
- Batman Incorporated #5 (Masterspy)
- Batman Incorporated #6 (Nyktomorph)
- Batman Incorporated #7 (Medicine Soldiers)
- Batman Incorporated #8 (Batman and Oracle in: Nightmares in Numberland)
- Batman Incorporated: Leviathan Strikes! #1 (Leviathan Strikes)
- No special notes.