- Oh, swell. Some nut makes trouble and for that, makes me late for the ball game. Perfect ending to an awful day. Boss turns me down for a raise, our kid needs braces, and Bonnie's making meat loaf for dinner. At what point exactly did I became life's punching bag?
Appearing in "Joker's Favor"
- Batman (Bruce Wayne)
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Gotham City Police Department
- Renee Montoya
- Harley Quinn (First appearance)
- Joker (First appearance)
- Rocco (First appearance)
- Henshaw (First appearance)
- Bonnie Collins
- Mayor Hamilton Hill
- Kenny Collins
- United States of America
Synopsis for "Joker's Favor"
While driving home from work, accountant Charlie Collins contemplates on how nothing in life seems to work in his favor. He grows ever more furious when a squad of police cars followed by the Batmobile take up the flow of traffic. after someone cuts him off, drives up to the persons car and tells them off. To his shock, the driver is revealed to be the Joker. Collins tries to get away fom Joker, but the Clown Prince of Crime eventually catches up to him. Charlie tries to explain that he's been having a bad day and did not really mean a word of what he said to the Joker, begging him to let him live. The Joker agrees to spare his life, but on the condition that Charlie one day does him a special favor, yet he is unsure of what that favor may be. Two years later in Gotham, Detective Bullock is trying to convince Commissioner Gordon to attend attend the party that the mayor is throwing to honor Gordon for all his great work as the city's police commissioner. despite Bullock's attemps, Gordon still says no to the invite. as the comissioner enters his office, he is met by Batman, who urges him to accept the invitation because he truly deserves this honorary statment for all that he has done for the people of Gotham as police comissioner. after this, Gordon finally agrees to attend the event. meanwhile, at the Joker's hideout, the Clown Prince of Crime plots to give Jim Gordon the highest honor that he can bestow (obviously he plans to kill the commissioner). His henchwoman Harley Quinn asks him if he plans to hire a specialist for this caper, to which he simply replies that he plan's to call up a friend who's been dying to do him a favor: Charlie Collins.
- The guest star of this episode was Ed Begley Jr. as Charlie Collins.
- In one scene at The Joker's hideout, either Rocco or Henshaw is seen reading a Tiny Toon Adventures Comic Book.
- Images from Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: Joker's Favor
- Discuss Joker's Favor on the forums
- Episodes of Batman (1992 TV Series)
- Images from Batman (1992 TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman (1992 TV Series) series
Links and References