Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Bat-Girl -- Batwoman II!"
- Bruce Wayne Jr. (fictional character)
- Kathy Kane (fictional character)
- Commissioner Gordon (fictional character)
- Batwoman II (fictional character)
- Milo (Single appearance)(fictional character)
- Hippo Barnes (Single appearance)(fictional character)
Synopsis for "Bat-Girl -- Batwoman II!"
Appearing in "The Joker Jury!"
Synopsis for "The Joker Jury!"
Batman and Robin are on the trail of the Joker, who is now using each of Gotham City’s governmental departments as a theme for theft. The heroes are outsmarted by the Joker on each occasion, but they manage to find a clue that would lead them to the Joker's hideout. Unfortunately, Joker has prepared a trap for the heroes and he captures them. Once inside Joker's hideout, Batman and Robin stand trial against a jury of Jokers and a Joker judge. Against such odd, the heroes had no chance of coming out victorious and they are locked inside a cellar in the hideout. Meanwhile, Joker and his henchmen goout on another crime, but they are finally stopped by Batman and Robin, who managed to find a way out of their cell and deduced Joker's crime plan without trouble. Finally, Joker is sent to prison.
- This book was first published on March 5, 1964.
- "Bat-Girl -- Batwoman II!" is not an Imaginary Story, but Alfred's tale in the story is very similar in function to an Imaginary Story, so this story is often considered an "honorary" Imaginary Story.
- Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium listed this issue as an appearance of Earth-Forty
- "The Joker Jury!" was reprinted in The Joker: A Celebration of 75 Years.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 163 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
Links and References
- No external links.