Appearing in "Partners in Plunder!"
Synopsis for "Partners in Plunder!"
Batman and Robin attempt to foil the Penguin's most recent string of thefts yet, using different gimmicked umbrellas for his thefts. Batman deduces that the Penguin is eventually going to try and steal a jeweled meteorite that is on display in Gotham City. When trying to stop the Penguin, he uses a giant magnet to snag the dynamic duo by their utility belts, but they manage to get free and chase after the Penguin on rocket umbrellas and capture him, locking him up in jail and returning his stolen loot.
Appearing in "A Bad Day for Batman!"
Synopsis for "A Bad Day for Batman!"
Batman relates to the local press how his recent pursuit of a crook was foiled first by the sun reflecting off a girls vanity mirror, then a light bulb burning out when chasing the crook down the hall, and a boat running short on gas. However, after the interview, Batman takes one of the reporters down to the docks, where he finds the crook in question trying to go out in diving gear, Batman then quickly rounds up the crook, finally catching the guy that has caused him so much grief.
- Reprinted in Batman: The Dynamic Duo Archives #2.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 169 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- No external links.